Pier One Rentals
Pier One is located on the water less than a mile from Acadia National Park in the village of Southwest Harbor Maine. Our units are rented for 7 nights or longer. Friday arrival is available for The BowSprit, The Deck House, and The Quata-Deck. Saturday arrival is available for The Fok-Sul and The Topside.
- Reservations: In order to maintain social distancing and so that our team has thorough time to clean each unit, we have the following arrival schedule.
- Deposit of 50% by credit card or personal check will confirm your reservation.
- Rental balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Advance deposits are non refundable, unless the cancellation is made at least 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival.
- We have a 30 day cancellation policy and a $75.00 cancellation fee.
- Early departures are not refundable.
- Check in time is 4 pm with check out time 9 AM.
- Reservations are typically Saturday to Saturday unless other arrangements have been made.
- Calling us at (207) 244-7318 is welcome for alternative arrival and departure days, especially in May, September, and October.
- Early reservations advised for July and August.
- Pier One is non smoking Southwest Harbor vacation rentals. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Occupancy cannot exceed the number of guests as detailed in our maximum occupancy as detailed in the reservation confirmation.
- All the policies and text on our website were written in English as the prevailing and only language. The translations from Google may not be exact and should not represent any conflict or commitment from the original text. We are not responsible for differences, misinterpretation or confusion as a result of any translated text.
Pier One Vacation Rentals warmly welcomes all guests. Due to the historic significance of our 1820’s boathouse, our rentals are not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
Our property features gravel pathways. The Topside is a second floor unit with numerous steps. All rentals have at least one bathroom with a walk-in shower. For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (207) 244-7318 so we can help you determine the best rental to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described inaccessible features of our rentals to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our properties meets their needs.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the property afforded to those without service animals.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at (207) 244-7318 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.